I arrived in Thailand end of July. Friends of mine from Germany (Heinz Conny and son Andrea) joined me for 3 weeks and we shortly sailed for 3 days in Pangna Bay (East coast of Phuket) visiting James Bond Island, Ko Na Khae, Ko Nakha Noi.
As we left Boat Lagoon, we got a SW gale of 30 knots luckily running, and no (small) waves.They appreciate the performance of the yacht, me stressing to keep everything under control, Heinz not being really a sea rat.
We spent more time visiting Krabi rejoin and Phuket Island by car. It was quite rainy but the fun is that you get wet but don’t get cold.
There were a lot of caves, temples, water falls National parks and steps to climb.We had a nice stay in Pharnom Bencha Mountain Resort with a natural swimming pool, the place was magic.

Also a unforgettable elephant ride.
Once my friends left, I put Salulami on the yard in Royal Phuket Marina to undergo refurbishing. New varnish, deck paint, sealing, canvas, maintenance, various repairs etc...
From two month planed it ended up to last 4 month. As it was rainy season I had Salulami under a tent to keep on progressing with the jobs.
From two month planed it ended up to last 4 month. As it was rainy season I had Salulami under a tent to keep on progressing with the jobs.
I organized my self a room in Boat Lagoon, the boat being a total mess.
I used to take my meals at Curly’s place, opposite of the super market by the entrance of Boat Lagoon. August 25th Curly (she is the owner of the restaurant) had her birthday. I got invited and there I met Pui and her sister Pim.
I used to take my meals at Curly’s place, opposite of the super market by the entrance of Boat Lagoon. August 25th Curly (she is the owner of the restaurant) had her birthday. I got invited and there I met Pui and her sister Pim.

Pui was working on a yacht in Yacht Heaven, and there she had accommodation. I was renting a car for the week-end to pick her up, and spent time together to know each other.




No comments:
Post a Comment