On the Pilipino side we had to go to immigration to apply for extension that cost us PHP 6060.00 again. This is official fees for extension from day 19 to 59. The first 19 days are supposed to be free of charges.
On the Australian side, Raymarine after a 10 hour test on the bench in auto mode came to the conclusion that nothing is wrong with the system. By the time I was asking for more details, they already sent the stuff back. They supplied SeaTalk cables, spares fuses (the 2A one are not available in Davao). Ferrites were added on my request.
I could pick up the shipment Friday 15 of May at DHL representative in Davao.
Because the shipment was sent by Fedex with the right papers and came back by DHL, some were on the line the CI got lost and I had to pay duty. I sent the display with his cover and got it back without.
Now I’m dealing with something that is not reliable. Heading to destinations that does not have plethora of Raymarine service dealers I don’t understand that they didn’t send me a new one.
Maybe because 95% of their market deals with moored yachts in marinas having an average outgoing of 3 days per year, and plenty of service dealers a stone throw away from the pontoon.They don’t take a shit about blue cruisers. My entire fault, I chose the wrong product.
Welcome to our homepage and let us share with you our adventures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment