Welcome to our homepage and let us share with you our adventures

Phillipines 2009 Seatrial

Next day, I put back display and computer box and reconnected the satellites. Because they provided me a new SeaTalk cable, I opened the floors and changed it. Double checked he runs free. I also installed the ferrites. Then I made the dock setting. So far so good. As we were ready to go for the seatrial, a strong NE built up in the bay and we delayed it for the next day.

Seatrial went well, flat sea, no wind like it is recommended in the RTFM (Read the Fucking Manual). We know that it works for at least one hour. See when we are at sea.

Wednesday we cleared out and there was no mention about compliments, neither on the custom nor the immigration side, maybe they shared the quarantine fee.
We toped up water and fuel, did the last provisioning. At the fresh market, Pui was taking time choosing the vegetables. It’s important; it helps to keep them as long as possible on board.
Coming back to the yacht she puts everything at his place and starts to shout. It is really not in her habits. I was asking myself what the hell is wrong.
Half of the eggplants were rotten. That means as we were busy choosing our stuff, the lady at the shelf was replacing the good ones by rotten ones in the plastic bag, we have no doubt about that.

We tell you something; never stay too long at one place, because all the crap comes up. Definitely Davao is huge rip off & Co place. There is no one day that you don’t get cheated. It’s disgusting.

Tomorrow we leave, and let’s sail to Kavien, New Ireland Papua New Guinea.

No comments:

Post a Comment