I came in New Caledonia with this feeling that I need to check my rigging. All this strong weather we had on the passage from Solomon to Vanuatu, damaged roller furler, exploded main sail and so on, I just had some concerns about it. 
As we were in the marina, I asked a rigger to come and make a quotation for a new rigging thinking to have it changed in New Zealand because costless down there.
Hervé (the rigger) went up the mast to check what type of ends I have at the end of my shrouds.
Coming down he tells me that I’m close to lose my forestay. I didn’t hesitate to have my rigging changed in NC.

We moved the yacht to a boatyard to put the mast down.

One week later, the mast was back hold by a brand new rigging. We changed every thing from A to Z.
It just made us feel much better for the trip down to NZ.
Thank you Hervé I’m very happy with the job you made on Salulami.

One week later, the mast was back hold by a brand new rigging. We changed every thing from A to Z.
It just made us feel much better for the trip down to NZ.
Thank you Hervé I’m very happy with the job you made on Salulami.
Merci Hervé tu as fait du bon travail.

No comments:
Post a Comment