Hello to every body, it has been a long time since we reported something in our blog. Well, we were quite busy. For Pui to recover, and me to take care to Salulami.
Broken ribs take time to heal.
It helped a lot to stay in the marina. It’s easy to get on and off the boat without having to climb up and down in the dingy and the same story a shore while on anchorage.
Broken ribs take time to heal.
It helped a lot to stay in the marina. It’s easy to get on and off the boat without having to climb up and down in the dingy and the same story a shore while on anchorage.
The hospital ended with a 340.- NZD bill for X-Rays and a box of 20 painkillers. We also got a 600.- NZD ambulance bill 5 month later just before departure from the St John’s ambulance company. I asked for a detailed bill and never got it.
The details are: 15 minutes drive from the marina to the hospital; during the transport, the medics achieved to break a needle in Pui’s arm and then harmed her left hand for one week trying to push second needle in her body. She was conscious, able to walk.
My advice, call a taxi, takes the same
time to go to the hospital cost only 25.- NZD and you avoid the butchery. They say it’s a volunteer service. Well if they get their skills looking at the TV serial Emergency, Aïch!
In Opua marina, very busy place in the summer holydays, I had to pay for a 15m berth to moor our 11m yacht, I make no comments it was for Pui’s comfort.
time to go to the hospital cost only 25.- NZD and you avoid the butchery. They say it’s a volunteer service. Well if they get their skills looking at the TV serial Emergency, Aïch!
In Opua marina, very busy place in the summer holydays, I had to pay for a 15m berth to moor our 11m yacht, I make no comments it was for Pui’s comfort. I serviced the dingy, installed the electronic from the autopilot I had a 4 month argument with Raymarine Australia, and changed the wheelpilot with the one I had in stock in Whangarei. I changed the regulators on the alternators, serviced the Yanmar engine and lots more.
We visited a chocolate factory.
In Kawakawa, volunteers are restoring an old steam train and the rails to Opua. Earlier this railway was carrying minerals from the mountain to the cargos.
They had their annual event end of January. Different music groups performed from Chorale, to classic music tenor and soprano stoning junior voices where to hear, Country music, Brass band and a square dance group. We spent a lovely sunny week-end.




No comments:
Post a Comment