The bus went up and down the road, around the hills and stopped us at the next village.
The villagers were waiting for us. Vinsen explained us that we have to wear the traditional sarong given to us, pay INR 20’000 per suit to his owner and give it back at the end of the festivity.
Well I can live with that, it’s just one thing that bothers me and I let it know to Vinsen. You sold us a tour with every thing included! Oh sorry sorry he answered; I forgot to tell you about. I remind him his words, that all was included in the tour expect the breakfast.
I was expecting him to pay the rent of the sarong. Nop! This bugger starts to bargain with the villagers and brought the price down to INR 10’000 per person. Then the participant came to me to thank me that I saved them 1 Euro.
I was disgusted.
“Author’s thought. Now put your anger a side and enjoy the day you paid a lot of money for. What is one Euro? What’s the shit with your principles?”
Once dressed, we made our way on a steep road down hill to the village and had a very warm welcome. The lady Mayor made a welcome speech, we had the eagle dance
After the dance, we were invited to share the lunch made of black and sticky rice, sweet potatoes, fish, chicken barbecue, pork blood sausage and vegetables. Pui was happy they had a plate with a fire hot chilly sauce. Tears were coming out of my eyes just looking at it.
They served us a cup of the local made palm spirit called sjopie, very strong stuff, and good for the digestion.
After lunch we joined the dance square, made a big circle and danced for more than five minutes in the rhythm of a song because the sound system failed.
Vinsen asked me to make speech in behalf of the sailing community and I thanked them for their warm welcome and the time we spent together.It was a hard walk up hill to join the bus.
On the way back we stopped at the fresh market place to get some provisions to bring back to the boat.
The bus dropped us at the beach where we had dinner, and later we joined the boat for the night.






salut les amoureux,
ReplyDeletedid they choose you to make the speech regarding to your size or what?
bonne continuation on vous suit knot by knot
pat&rosie